It's holiday season!
A time to snuggle under a mountain of blankets, sip from a mug of steaming hot chocolate (with some marshmallows, I hope!) and binge-watch holiday movies on Netflix--all while gazing every so often at your twinkling, gorgeous Christmas tree...
Ahem. No. It hardly ever turns out like that.
It usually turns out like this:
It's Christmas Eve. You haven't bought any Christmas presents for your family and friends, but you don't want to go to the store because EVERYONE is there, hustling about like animals, trying to squeeze in all of their holiday shopping. It's too late to order off of Amazon--the gifts won't arrive in time for tomorrow. You don't have any gifts that you can easily DIY in time either. You're supposed to be making a dessert for your family's Christmas reunion, but you don't have any time--you're too busy stressing about what to get for everyone's Christmas present.
The holidays are an extremely stressful time for everyone, and gift-buying is one of the most difficult aspects. That's why the holiday area on The Dancing Panda is opening extra early this year. You'll have plenty of time to prepare for the upcoming holiday season! Check out the epic holiday resources below to help you own this holiday season!
EXCLUSIVE FREE HOLIDAY LIBRARY
On a tight Christmas budget this year? No problem. Our epic, totally 100% free holiday library is packed with loads of holiday printable goodness.
In the library you'll find...
- An 8-page gift-buying workbook (to help you pick the perfect gifts for everyone this year!)
- 3 different, beautiful gift tags (for you to stick on your gifts to add a bit of pizzazz!)
- A holiday gift-buying planner worksheet
- A 15+ page holiday gift guide (with curated collections of different types of gifts--ex: humorous, tech-y, crafty etc.)
- 3 different DIY gift ideas
Sound good? Awesome. Now here's how to access this suh-weet (like my new word?) library of goodies:
- Click here to access the password-protected library → Exclusive Annual Free Holiday Library
- When prompted for a password, enter the password: hollyjollyTDPholidays (case sensitive, no spaces)
- And, boom, you're in!
Enjoy your free goodies! 😉